- Date of inception. Initially the company focuses on the treatment of jewelry and semi-precious stones and production of cupronickel bijouterie.
1991 - 1992
- Foundation of the own precious stone faceting factory and commencement of manufacture of jewelry
- I.Lobortas becomes the initiator of the first national exhibition of contemporary jewelry art of Ukraine and together with the president of National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Vyacheslav Bryukhovetsky holds an exhibition within its walls in July 1993.
- Commencement of the cooperation with the leading jewelry companies.
- The creation of the first exclusive works.
- The first merging of two leading companies in the country and I.Lobortas opts in as promoter of company "Vial"(which is afterwards renamed to "Vial+"). The first in the country collection of exclusive higher-level jewels is created. It is symbolic that the exhibition of the collection is inaugurated in the hotel "Rus'". The first calender of modern exclusive ornaments of Ukraine.
- I.Lobortas leaves "Vial+" and concentrates his activities in the field of jewelry exclusives (in the area, still out of reach for the masters of the country), entirely devoting himself to the global creation contemporary jewelry art. On this basis, according to jewelry art traditions, creates brand of the same name "Lobortas".
- Determination of strategies to create the collection "World in your Palm", as the third innovative epoch-making collection (previous collections - "Fabergé Easter eggs" and "Magic Clock Cartier").
- Winner of the "Best Jewelry" at the exhibition "Jeweller Expo Ukraine '99". A set of "Magic source” is awarded main prize of "Scythian Deer", and the set of "The Triumph of Beauty" is awarded a diploma for "Interesting engineering solution of the jewel."
- Winners at the exhibition "The Jeweller Expo Ukraine 2000 ": in the category "The best ornament in silver"; the grand prize "Scythian Deer - ladies' smoking set "Small mercies"; in the category "Millenium", the grand prize "Scythian Deer" - collection of rings "Echoes of great world"; in the category "Exclusive decoration of gold" - set "Promised Heaven".
- Winners at the exhibition "The Jeweller Expo Ukraine 2001 ": in the category "Product of using ancient techniques," grand prize "Scythian Deer" - a set of "Princely hunting", in the category "Tradition and Modernity", the main prize of "Scythian Deer" - set "Magic color of the earth"; Diploma for "originality" was given to the ring, "Sun of the 3rd. Millennium."
- Creativity of the Jewelry House is reflected in the first Ukrainian album "Jewelry Art of Ukraine"(ukr. "Þâåë³ðíå ìèñòåöòâî Óêðà¿íè").
- Creativity of Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas" is reflected in album "200 names of XX century", which is dedicated to the leaders of decorative and applied art of Ukraine.
- The House "Lobortas" is awarded a Diploma of exhibition "Jeweller Expo Ukraine" for "Poplarization of high jewelry art".
- Release of an illustrated album "Romantic Avant-Garde", which subsequently becomes an event of European scale.
- The House "Lobortas" participates in the leading exhibition of jewelry art "Joailliers Createurs" in Paris. "The Wall Street Journal Europe" noted that "the exhibition of atelier "Lobortas" was the most romantic in Paris".
- The House "Lobortas" establishes its own award "Stellar Instance" (ukr. "Çîðÿíà ìèòü") (diamond star of three classes) for the highest achievement in the arts.
- Publication of the main European jewelery edition of "Dreams", noted the ongoing impact of the House "Lobortas" on the development of European jewelry.
- December 2005 - January 2006 Jewelry House "Lobortas" completes fundamental works "The Soul of the World" and "Heavenly Laura" which rightly became the first Ukrainian jewelery masterpieces and joined the world cultural treasury of works of art.
- Jewelry House "Lobortas" becomes Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas".
- The House "Lobortas" creates ring "Dance of angel", in which 837 diamonds are enshrined. In Kiev, news agency "the Observer" fixes new world record - the rings with the largest amount of the precious stones in the Book of Records of Ukraine.
- The solemn transfer of the brooch "Double Horseshoe", created from a sketch by M. Vrubel by Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas" for Museum of Russian Art.
- Igor Lobortas hands jewelry work of the Home to the first had been in space Ukrainian woman, NASA astronaut Heidemarie Martha Stefanyshyn-Piper
- World first the team of the House creates jewelry Chess with a trick
- Igor Lobortas is awarded the highest prize of Russian jewelry - "Order of Carl Faberge."
- Igor Lobortas and Irina Karpova registered trademark "Lobortas and Karpova".
- The great-granddaughter of Carl Faberge Tatiana Faberge comes to Kiev by invitation of the House.
- For the first time in history, the world's only jewelry pilgrim vigil light for the Holy Fire is created by masters of jewelry House. The vigil light is transferred to Metropolitan Volodymyr of Kiev and All Ukraine and is consecrated in All Saints Church.
- Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas" (under the trademark "Lobortas and Karpova") represented Ukrainian art in the Metropolitan Museum of Art and in the National Arts Club, New York, USA.
- Jewelry Symphony "Heavenly Laura", created by the artists and masters of jewelry house of Kiev, becomes one of the symbols of festivities, devoted to 1020th anniversary of Baptism of Kievan Rus'.
- Jewelry House introduces in Verkhovna Rada its fundamental work - chess with electromechanical secret device.
- At the reception at the Russian Embassy, on the 200th anniversary of the birth of N.V. Gogol, the House "Lobortas" presented unique silver sculptures from the collection "Sorochynsky Fair".
- Monograph "Faberge and his successors" widely reflects the works of Classic Jewelry House.
- Signing of a cooperation contract between the Crown Prince Lorenzo de 'Medici and Jewelry House "Lobortas” that resulted in a new era of the Renaissance.
- Classic Jewelry House creates unquenchable vigil light for the Holy Fire and donates it to Kiev-Pechersk Lavra of the Holy Dormition
- The House "Lobortas" created vigil light for the Holy Fire for Most Holy Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and all Rus'.
- The brand "Lobortas and Karpova", created by Jewelry House "Lobortas", ceases to exist.
- The title of "Honored Worker of Culture of Ukraine" is conferred on Igor Lobortas - owner and founder of Jewelry House "Lobortas".
- Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas" opens an office in New York.
- Vigil light for the Holy Fire is created for the first and the only in Ukraine student church - Church of the Holy Martyr Tatiana at Odessa National Academy of Law.
- The House "Lobortas" creates "Women's Chess Oscar" for the World Chess Federation FIDE.
- Nona Gaprindashvili and Igor Lobortas presents women's chess "Oscar" to Nadezhda Kosintseva, the best chess player in 2010.
- Igor Ëîáîðòàñ is elected as the chairman of the jury "Golden Globe. Moscow Jewelry International".
- For the first time ever, Bethlehem fire is transported from the Holy Land to Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, in the vigil light , created by Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas".
- Her Imperial Highness Maria Vladimirovna Romanova rates high the mastery of Ukrainian jewelers by decorating the Head of the House Igor Lobortas with the St. Anna Order 3rd class.
- World record is entered into the Guinness Book of Records - 2,525 diamonds in one ring, created by masters of the Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas."
- Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas" is the author and creator of precious «Donbass Open Cup»
- The House "Lobortas" holds an exhibition at the Montenapoleone 6A, in the golden square of Milan - the fashion capital of the world.
- In Kiev takes place the grand unveiling of the memorial plaque in honor of Carl Gustav Faberge, the great jeweler of XIX-XX centuries. I.Y. Lobortas is the patron of memorial.
- Monuments to Cyril and Methodius in Donetsk are designed and built by the Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas" together with bell casting masters of "Donetsksteel".
- Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas" begins posting news feed in Twitter:
- The note of thanks of Most Holy Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople.
- Classic Jewelry House "Lobortas" creates a page of the House in Facebook.
- The House "Lobortas' creates a copy of the Henri Delaunay Cup for Ukraine Cup Euro 2012 among schoolchildren.
- The note of thanks of Most Holy Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Rus' to the House "Lobortas" for greetings with a meomorable day of taking monastic vows.
- The ring "Swan Princess" is presented at JCK, the world's most prestigious jewelry show, Las Vegas, USA.
- Appreciation from the Permanent Mission of Ukraine to the United Nations for the presentation of Ukrainian jewelry in the world.
- Transfer of the Grand Chess Oscar to the president of the World Chess Federation Kirsan Ilyumzhinov at FIDE Central Congress in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Transfer of the vigil light for Bethlehem Fire to the Pope Benedict XVI.